Sunday, September 04, 2005

It was probably three or four weeks ago, at least, when I first visited Mosaic. For now, let's just say that it was a less than pleasant experience and leave it at that.

In light of the fact that I'm still gradually processing Katrina and the seminars/experiences at Greenbelt, I decided to do two things this morning.

The first was purchase the mp3 recordings of Pete Rollins from Greenbelt. I started listening to it once I purchased and downloaded it (and if anyone would like it, please let me know). About 15 minutes into it, I figured, what the hell, I'm up early. Let's go hit up Mosaic. At the very least, it would give me more material to include in some of the blog entires I've been composing, and it would also give me one more experience to contrast with the things I'm processing and hearing.

So the second thing I decided to do was go to Mosaic, and then come home and listen to the Pete Rollins mp3 from start to finish.

So, off to Mosaic I go. Hopefully it won't be too bad, but as I'm sure you can tell, my expectations aren't very high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home