Wednesday, July 27, 2005

time for something light-hearted 'round here. or kind of.

originally posted here and here

rewritten from 28 october 2003 10 january 2004

10 bands I've been listening to lately
::01:: sunny day real estate sufjan stevens
::02:: the decemberists
::03:: le tigre jeff buckley
::04:: the moving units james taylor the mountain goats
::05:: the shins ben folds five over the rhine
::06:: nickel creek john rhalston
::07:: cat power
::08:: radiohead tom conlon
::09:: the promise ring ours
::10:: pinback my ears only recordings of

09 things I look forward to
::01:: seeing modest mouse in two weeks didn't happen. insufficient funds. sleeping peacefully {rarely}
::02:: decent food in the cafeteria never going to happen. actually being able to eat
::03:: going back to england highly unlikely in the near future. insufficient funds. ;-)
::04:: working my new job i wish! a job that i can enjoy
::05:: late night drives to the beach {its been too long}
::06:: intelligent conversations
::07:: haircuts
::08:: coming home this city has not been good to me. the company of accepting friends
::09:: time to myself ......

8 things I like to wear
::01:: blue jeans (i'm a blue jean baby)/ brown skirt
::02:: sandals
::03:: my braided leather bracelet my chinatown bracelets
::04:: tights fishnets and backseams
::05:: my thrift store jacket
::06:: sweaters
::07:: blue chucks
::08:: cute underwear

07 things that annoy me
::01:: bossy people i'll take bossy over bitchy and crazy any day.
::02:: the ice machine at work being manipulated
::03:: busywork and papers that have no point greed
::04:: squealing freshmen girls at 3 am judgmental scientologist housemates
::05:: dishes left in the kitchen and crap in the sink finding spiders in my bed
::06:: boys that play games (that's my job, not theirs) i was being sarcastic. being taken advantage of
::07:: not being able to leave, and having nowhere to go.

06 things I love
::01:: books
::02:: writing
::03:: free time
::04:: sleep
::05:: crafty and creative stuff having a creative outlet
::06:: people i can just sit and be quiet with (chatter isn't always necessary). {this is so hard to find}.

05 things I do everyday
::01:: drink cherry coke drink coffee
::02:: write
::03:: work
::04:: change my mind love
::05:: read

04 people I want to spend more time with
::01:: my family
::02:: my friends back home very few left. people that accept me for who and what i am
::03:: God clarification: learning more/spirituality
::04:: (insert future name here) his name will not be mentioned here. its been mentioned.

03 Movies I could watch over and over again
::01:: amelie eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
::02:: about a boy american beauty closer
::03:: (blank) 21 grams (although infinitely better the first time)

2 of my favorite songs at the moment
::01:: red right ankle, the decemberists i'm a monster, ours this year, the mountain goats
::02:: you and whos army? radiohead nobody number one, over the rhine

1 thing I'd rather be doing
::01:: making out listening/talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home