Friday, July 22, 2005

Bits from others I've been reading:
As an idealist, I am often frustrated by the people around me. As an idealist I am often frustrated in myself as well and for my failures. Because of that I live in a world of pain and disappointment with other people and myself.

Hopefully I live in a world of grace, for others and for myself. Despite the disappointment, it seems to be a better world than a world without those ideals and giving in to the world where I expect less than I know we can accomplish.

Jordon Cooper


and:

...In these moments we lived only in the present. We had no thought for the morrow, but only wondered how we might hang on a little longer...

...I say that grief is a painful labor, but hope may be born of sorrow. Be honest with your grief. Keep your eyes open so you won’t miss the moment when hope appears.

RLP via Chuck Sigars


There's plenty more. But I'm too tired/restless to post it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home