Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thinking this no skirt only pants thing isn't going to last too long. Maybe I'll have to knit me up a pair of these to cover the bandages etc.

Also going to make another one of these, except not in such obnoxiously bright colors.

Thinking this will be my winter hat this year. But in red or green, instead of pink. Maybe blue. But probably green.

Also going to whip up a few pairs of these. They sold like crazy last fall. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack my pair when I went to London. There was perfect weather for these at Greenbelt!

Going to make another pair of these as well. I made one pair in black with red and black interchangeable laces. Thinking I'll do red this time. And need to find proper heels/boots to wear with them. Suggestions?

Also made a bunch of these fishies and stuffed them with catnip as Edgar toys. Made some cute little mice too. I'm actually selling them, so if anyone would like some, let me know!

You can definitely tell classes have started up again. I'm not even stressed and I'm already knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home