Sunday, June 04, 2006

California

I can't wait. This coming weekend. Kind of last minute. But then, most of my trips always are.

I miss everyone there way more than I thought I would. I'm excited to see how my stuff looks in the attic (that Joe just told me feels more like a sauna. I can't say he didn't warn me. He did live up there, after all).

And the garden! I've missed the garden so much. Joe sent me pictures of the baby brocoli that have long since been eaten, and another picture of our overabundance of squash tonight. It's so cool that we planted and grew that stuff!






It should be fun. There's talk of camping on the beach. Or a day trip to the hot springs. Or some other fun summerish activity.








Anyway. Way past my bedtime. I have a gym class at 6:00 and then work all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home