Monday, November 06, 2006

Road Trip!

So, yet again, I'm temporarily moving. On the 16th/17th of this month (about a week and a half from now) I'm driving out to Memphis to meet up with my family for Thanksgiving. After that, I'm going on to Florida, and preparing for the shoots in the Bahamas, then leaving for the Bahamas.

So, here's the deal. I'd LOVE to have someone to drive with from LA to Memphis! I'll pay for a return flight (or your flight out to LA if you live someplace else) and any hotel rooms we stay in. You just need to be able to cover your food! That's an almost totally free roadtrip! I've made this drive about a gazillion times, so I'm open to taking pretty much any route, and stopping anyplace we might find interesting (plus, it's going to be over a weekend! I'm sure there's places to stop that have some nifty bars or cool shows going on). And we can take our time. I just need to be in Memphis by Monday the 20th.

But, I need to book your return flight by tomorrow night, at the latest! Otherwise rates will go up and I won't be able to afford it. So let me know! Send me a msg or call me! 626-367-8390

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home