Friday, May 27, 2005

Moving is going to be crazy. I've got most of my stuff sorted, but I can't even pack before the day I move. There's no place to stack the boxes in my apartment, everything is so cramped. And there's no place to put anything in the new basement apartment yet, becase we're still painting and remodeling.

I've just come from the gym, and am watching Deadwood while I wait for my hair to dry. I'll admit it. I'm a bit of a history buff, and a friend of mine introduced me to this show last night. I love the mix of fact and fiction. It's very well written, and the production quality is good as well. It's an HBO series. After watching the first two episodes with Nate last night, I promptly went out today and rented two more DVD's.

Tomorrow I'm picking out paint, new carpet and meeting my two new roomates, David and Chad. It should be an interesting day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home