Wednesday, May 04, 2005

There's plenty to blog about right now. But I really don't feel like it. I also have three papers due tomorrow. But I really don't feel like doing them.

Today was the last time I had to attend the class from hell (otherwise known as Directing). Unfortunately, I didn't get the satisfaction of actually attending the last class. My jerk-ass professor left before the exam period, when we were supposed to drop of projects. Even despite that, I thought I'd be a lot more excited about being done with his class. But I'm not.

The only thing I'm excited about is being done and having some time away from the computer and papers, so that my poor hands can recuperate and I can sleep. My veins are bulging and one of my wrists is even bruising from the strain of having written so many papers lately. I can hardly make a fist. And lets not even talk about the bags under my eyes. Yuck.

I do have some pretty decent pictures from the Over The Rhine show, as well as a few sound clips. I'll post them soon; but no promises on a specific time period. Just soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home