Thursday, June 02, 2005

One of the things that REALLY annoys me about the school edit bays is the lack of bathroom access. For some reason, I can't get through the doors to the bathroom today (you have to go outside and around the building). And it never fails. I always have to go when the doors are locked. Especially in the middle of the night. I can't even count how many times I've had to leave campus in the middle of an all-night editing session and drive ALL THE WAY HOME just to pee.

I woke up at 6am to make some final changes to Stoopid Heroes. The changes themselves only took about two hours. But naturally, the computer was not about to cooperate with me. So I've been sitting here trying to get it to burn the files and a DVD for HOURS. I need to be packing the rest of my stuff. I need to have dropped Edgar off at the new place, and already have left for Ikea so that I can come up with some closet contraption and unpack. Oh, and eat. All my food is packed. As are all my medications, bath stuff and clothes. I'm wearing the same pants that I've been wearing for three days now. I still have on the shirt I slept in, and naturally, it was cold today and all my sweaters are packed. So on top of the sleep shirt and dirty pants, I have on a huge green sweater that I stole from a person that will remain anonymous, and my now red hair is pinned/clipped up in an extremely haphazard way. I bet if I sat on a corner, people would assume I'm homeless and give me change.

I'll say this for sure. The last yearish of my life has destroyed my capacity to function amidst physical chaos. There is stuff ALL OVER the new place. I can hardly walk in my room, and I absolutely cannot function like that anymore. There aren't words to express how stressed I was when I woke up this morning. I think I layed on my air mattress, in the middle of my old living room floor, for at least twenty minutes just trying to convince myself that there really isn't much to be stressed about.

God, that sounds so pathetic.

I think I'm just having a really bad day.

)-;

Oh, and the school owes me $1,147 that they seem DETERMINED to not give me. They fucking lost the first check they cut for me! So now I have to wait for them to cut another, whenever they happen to feel like doing it. Fucking bastards.

I fucking need a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home